I wanted to kick away .. too (correspond to mickey’s post)
kick away my plants in barn buddy.. kick away my facebook...
but i just can't ...
i can't resist ..
having my laptop off in front of me is suffering..
haha.. what i can do now…
I wanted to kick away .. too (correspond to mickey’s post)
kick away my plants in barn buddy.. kick away my facebook...
but i just can't ...
i can't resist ..
having my laptop off in front of me is suffering..
haha.. what i can do now…
Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...
6 comments:
*Ahem*
why copy me?! No other nice title meh?
People kick away you also want to kick away..
hahahaha......
You can or not? Surviving without online wor.. hahahaha..... chat with er... er.. er... hahaha....
haha.. XD
*aHEm hem hem*
my title is "i wanna kick away too" ler... ;p
wuahahhaa.. mickey.... ahem.. u wana say wat ah
hahaha.... The title still got Kick Away.. Elle.. Be creative la.. Use other verb wat.. hahaha.... Eat..punch..push..throw.. etc..
OKkk I didn't mean anything ah.. hahaha.... HAHAHA....
i gave u credit edi ma.. wuauhahahahaha.. kick away .. nice ma.. hahha ;P
Plz remember everybody~ Dun kick BUCKET okay? xD
MAL
:-P
wakakakaaa~
Post a Comment