July 2, 2009

mould~ at home

By coincident went movie today..

emm.. "Ice age 3 " is nice.. funny and cute.. i laugh all way long.. *giggling* thumb up for ice age..

^^ thanks..

I was actually running away from something.. troubles me after my spm .. better not talk about that..

thanks anyway.. you dunno.. haha

compared to "Drag me to the hell".. haha.. two different movies.. but i screamed alot.. in the latter one = =lll *still striving hard to control myself.. next time i will cover my mouth with both hands..

*light bulb icon appear*

Yea.. why not we go watch movie together.. in a big gang... 20+++ Wow.. that's great! penang ipoh trip.. one more suggestion.. *win sign* ^^V

waffle is nice ... ^^long time didnt eat liao..

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...