July 2, 2009

read the secret..

I had always wanted to read a book “the secret”.. but cant make it..

until today.. Finally i made it today in popular.. I almost finish half the book in an hour.. regret cant finish reading it..

stopped last in a part explaining the law of love.. emm,.. which is the highest power of all the laws in this universe. *wink*

I remembered i applied the secret’s theory --law of attraction this year.. and it succeed.. some kind of mind powering or mind hypnosis which really works..

remember the 3 main parts ask, believe and receive.

I will not explain in this post but you can find out yourself if you are interested. “The Secret

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...