July 24, 2009

24/7 brassband rockz

I am quite pissed off.. Argh… There’s a lot of problems in UBC class registration…. I feel like doing nothing and wait.. Wait until I reach there only settle all these stuff.. But I couldn’t.. This is my future… No one  can help me.. Only I can help myself..

Okay… to chill me down .. I’ll write and upload something that cheer me up..

PANCARAGAM (Brass band) competition in stadium Ipoh..

Img00015

Img00014 Img00016

Img00024 

Img00030

Img00037 

Nothing much you can see from here.. But it was awesome..

I shouldn’t have contempt SMI’s brass band just because it was Ipoh babi king’s school XD haha.. their performance was too good.. though they rank after Sam Tet,the champion..

Nam Hwa got a 2nd runner up .. and 2 more special award.. I forgot.. something like best drum major and best persediaan something…

It was crowded… but i saw Ferek there (he saw me first though) ^_^ p/s: I ran into SMI territory by accident… =.= Not bad SMI got their spirit (Ferek said the other way round).. First time i saw the wave support okay … shhhhhh…. not too loud…

The UBC fellow didn’t reply me.. I better sleep…

And again..

this mark an end for this post..

before i end.. am i buzzing you too much? haha.. hope i am not..

I will keep writing… keep writing.. bamboo land will be my diary… I hope i can keep it up… ^^

good morning to you and good night to me ^_^

2 comments:

vivian♥ said...

omg~~phoebe dear...i miss these scenes sooo much...this is my 2nd time to miss the band competition..miss the crowd and the cheers!!!time flies and i think im growing old..lol

♥ from vivian

LasVen said...

Yea.. vivian.. i duno when is my nex time to watch it again... my first time... ^_^ Hahax.. im older than u though.. XD

miss ya lots

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...