July 26, 2009

bz

Will be busy this week i guess..

now i realise i got a lot of stuff not settled yet..

My UBC class registration.. i will put it in my unsolved list

my canadian visa.. I totally forget about it until xiang rong tagged me in facebook reminding about the stuff to bring

My borang keselamatan.. there’s some part i have to deal with it before sleep tonight

my luggage … clothing.. shoes.. a lot.. all in pending mode

my specs

my laptop + computer stuff , i planned to buy a portable hardisk thanks first waichuen ^_^

er.. wat else.. i remember there’s a lot..

Nevermind.. i will deal with these few first.. others.. coming soon

i am finishing this post in less than 5 mins i think as u can see not very organised and all not in capital form.. to save time..

bye~ brb

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...