It wasn’t a memorable moment. In fact, I don’t even feel like remembering it. It was weird. And that moment I felt as if I am hearing the ticking of clock, the beating of heart, the loudest of the silence. I try to shut my ears. I try to see nothing with eyes open. I shut all my senses hoping everything will be over.
Can’t imagine if it happens again.
I hope you are well and that’s all. Please stop troubling people. You are doing annoying things all this while and I don’t know if it is possible for you to be forgiven. Too much you have done. Too much you cause harm. Too much and unforgivable.
When there is hatred and love. Hatred is the dominant emotion. I hate you because I know you too long and you are someone I used to love. 爱得越痛,伤得越痛,恨得越痛。
One day I will swear in front of you. Not now.
Stop and stay where you are! I insist!
5 comments:
ct, anything happen? is he hurt u again, right?
CT, wat's wrong? do take care my dear...
dear dear is okie =D..just ignore him ..forever ignore him k =)
Hope you are fine, CT. Take care =)
Thank you =D
Post a Comment