July 12, 2009

Hapi very belated birthday to me.. *touched*

    Img00003  

I was busy.. As usual .. facing my lappie..

*someone touched me at the back*

“Har….” *without turning my back*

“JIe jie… Ahh…”

“Yes..”   *facing my lappie*

“Jie jie..”

“What…”

“Jie jie.. see… turn around…”

“Har…”

Repeated times~~ “Har…”

Finally…

*turn around…*

TATAtata…

Surprise~

 

Img00004Img00011Img00006 Img00007 Img00008  

the first one from my sis.. *applause for her* she walked back from jusco… although partially she intended to see Lam Fung when she buy it…. buahhaha^^

Next four… from my brother.. ^^

according to him…. 4 years birthday presents are here…. first one for year 2009, second 2010, third 2011, last one 2012… sequence i decide.. buahhaha~~

 

^^

*touched*

*speechless*

Thanks… My beloved sister and brother~ Buahhahaha~ Hope we can watch movie next week yepeeee…… !!! my dating with brother and sister…. ^^

p/s: good luck in finding out… the guess.. ^^ hehe~ 迟知好过早知。。。 哈哈。。

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...