I know I know… i shouldn’t have write this post… Look at the time now… Yea yea… it’s 3 something … and I am still.. blogging.. i can’t believe I am still a active blogger… … ^_^
Maybe the songs I am having right now plus the atmosphere (whole house sleepy mood) make me have the feeling to write something before I sleep.. (i know i will be waking up late tomorrow … though i promised to lead a healthy life… but look at the time now… but i will try… ^^)
It’s really hard for me .. to talk about the time.. Today is the second day.. but what i have on my mind now is too fresh to be considered as a yesterday’s.
Nevermind.. Enough long long intro.. i dunno where to start
Yea.. I’m sleepy… this time really can’t stand…
I just want to mumble a bit about government hospital.. I am having no prejudice right now.. But sometimes.. I really can’t resist to say that efficiency and organized is really really hard to be linked to government hospital.. *Apologize apologize*
I asked … and I was told that I had finished all the medical check and just need to wait for the medical reports week after.. which is now
And i ended up doing urine test the second time for the pregnancy test.. T_T I told you… I hate urine test…
And this time I only do for this test… Emm… imagine what people will be thinking… i am doing pregnancy test… only… =.= okay okay.. i know i am fuss… actually It’s okay for me… but i just wanna … complain.. just i short while will do…. HAHAA.. XD
Yea.. regarding the ipoh trip .. I am really feeling excited… And can’t wait for our gathering….. Hereby.. For anyone who is still hesitating about going Ipoh or have more time to spare.. can read my friend, Justin’s recent post about Ipoh food… One of the attractions in Ipoh.. (Your post come at the right time .. bud!! haha ^_^ credits for Wai Khan…)
I am getting more energetic right now… but still.. I have to stop..
*Yawn*
Normal and healthy life ….. Here I come… I saw you.. I’m coming… coming.. zzzzZZZZZZZZ
and
If you are bored when you wake up early today… (knowing I am still on my bed..) I hope my writing can somehow connect me with you… Have a great day okay ?!
*wink*
No comments:
Post a Comment