the talk made me realize I have no interest or passion. there are people having passion in photography, cooking, music, sports, and now I find myself having a total none, probably because my interest changes with time, I don’t even know what I like.
maybe I should start looking for one and work on it, spending time, money, passion on it.
the problem is how to find one, and where to start…
what is yours?

*needing self-improvement
6 comments:
I like music..haha.. but not to say it is a fairly strong passion..so.. haha...
Passion doesn't build up in a night, it takes time to have a passion I guess. =) I am still searching for mine too. Maybe my passion is travelling and writting, but I don't have money and time to do that. LOL good luck!
I remember Wen Fei sharing something like this before she decided to take up photography =)
I sometimes feel this way too.. though I enjoy playing music, seeing others give it their ALL makes me wonder whether I'm truly passionate about it.
But we are here in university to discover more about ourselves, so let's give it time =]
Yeah...totally agree with elaine and julia...I have not discovered mine as well and I also stumbled on the same ques that you had. No worries CT u're not alone
Thanks~ :)yeap i will slowly discover mine and hopefully by the time i graduate i have passion on something already :D
glad to know everyone's in passion finding stage =)
I've seen ppl doing/talking things that they are passionate about, you can c dem glowing (okay dat's a lil bit exaggeration, but you know what i meant rite? =P)
For my case, it's oways jux when I tot dat's my passion, I start to realize it's not... totally agree with wat everyone said =)
At least one thing for sure: passion can stand the test of time and challenges. If you still stick to do the same thing even though it's hard n challenging, i guess dat's one way of knowing wat's ur passion =)
Post a Comment