Monday.. sunny.. (i hate sun..)
early morning.. this time really early de T_T believe me… 7.20am.. jumped off my bed.. Rush… rush… rush…
reached Perak Medical Centre 8.06am..
Nat and Ferek was there..XD buahhahaa… so I am late lor….
First of all .. eyes test.. i failed again.. Aihh..
then weight and height .. urine test..
then blood test.. ^^ I love the doctor.. Dr. Supramaniam something.. he is cute and friendly.. (though kept saying i am pale while taking my blood.. =.=) my right hand have no trace of blue black .. i think he did a good job compared to the previous general hospital’s nurse during my Jpa medical checkup.. i still have the blue-black mark on my left hand! T_T
Finally .. X-ray.. LOL.. the nurse kept apologizing when i responded too vigorously (dunno whether i used a correct term) when she touched my waist .. ^O^
After 15 minutes.. (on the way back)
I was informed to come back for another Xray scan.. claiming that the previous Xray taken was not nice.. err.. doctor said it’s ok .. but better take another scan… I was damn scare before I know the reason to rescan..
So
I ended up taking to X-ray scan in one day… too much radiation today… i can feel the infrared ray in my body right now…=P buahahhaha… okie.. enough crapping …
I am just feeling a bit tired..
Today
I took public bus and walked under the sun..
I went Tambun Lost World Entrance =P and thought RM25 is not cheap for a ticket
I watched “Obsessed” and learnt trust is important ^^..
I went Cybernet and played counter strike and also learnt to kill :)
I realised handphone is important especially when the battery bar left 2 units…
I dunno whether my something will make you happy …
3 comments:
apa ferek !@!#@$@$#$
Ferek? XD
U play counter-strike? come book one day play wif u!! =P ahahaha
yeapeee.. the ipoh de ferek V^_^V
CS yea ^^ first time ler.. come ler.. i die let u see... hahahhaa
Post a Comment