July 2, 2009

okay!

i wrote something.. but i kept on pressing backspace..

i’m gonna post one more before i sleep tonight..

Coz im doubting .. i posted something strange.. i hope that doesnt affect you anyhow.. i really hope you are okay with it..

just a thought of me .. when i didnt realise what was i thinking..

i guess i had been thinking too much and not enough sleep *geezz… i know i know i wake up at 2… not 2 okay.. maybe 1.45? hahha

Thanks everyone hehehe.. help me in whatever way.. and being my friend.. haha

*wink*

i guess i feel i am special.. what am i talking about

Err.. hhaahaha..

you think you know what am i thinking right now? hahaha.. you dunno… haahaa

because.. i also dunno what am i writing and thinking.. so how are you suppose to know when i myself also dunno? … hahha == sorry .. lame….

ok ok.. to whom i care about… thanks for your everything

i will try wake up early.. early… early…

and sleep early…

Really.. i will…

*wink again*

haha

ignore me … i was lost..

*got back my feelings now

ma2 ma1 p/s: for decoration purpose.. LOL .. dont laugh!

3 comments:

ah_thew said...

I will not blame you for erasing.

I will not ever blame you for typing hehe, haha...

Coz I like them so much.

Bwahaaahahha........

I will try my very best.

LasVen said...

^^

Malcolm said...

>.<

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...