April 6, 2013

a trip to my lab

Yesterday was the last day of class in my entire four years undergraduate. After talking to my prof for a short while, I felt a sudden urge to cry  T_T but I didnt.  It was indeed very touching, how I met him in life science center (where my lab located), and how I talked informally and randomly to him, and how I got ‘interviewed’ and rushed down (from fifth floor) outside the building while still talking to him when the fire alarm rang.. everything was still fresh in my mind when I realized it is now time to left and to say good bye.

 IMG_5372

IMG_5367

my some of the lab members (taken during late summer)

Photo Mar 11, 8 20 25 PM

my Drosophila flies spot (excluding the fly room in other floor)

Photo Mar 11, 8 20 06 PM

this is basically my space (left = biochemical work; right = flies) *photos taken secretly at night when everyone left XD

Photo Mar 11, 8 20 16 PM

my table

Photo Mar 11, 8 20 43 PM

corridors in lab and cold room (right)

more photos in fly room to be taken  soon :D

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...