March 5, 2009

IELTS! TESTs! Help me

bless me bless me bless me
I shall not waste my time here

wish me dozensssssss of *LUCk* please...

IELTS, this sat, 8am, TBS.. listening reading n writing... (i hope the interviewer know wat i'm saying in speaking )
i only want 6.5 .. please.. just 6.5 .. plzzz give me overall band of 6.5// i wanna fly i wanna fly
and wish me luck in my physics test...

and my calculus, english4U n LAN...

JIA YOU LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all the best in your IELTS.

Gud Luck

from,
Chuen

LasVen said...

Thanks! I'll hope for the best.. try my very best... do my very very best... Thanks a LOT you guys! ^^ I will add oil

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...