October 4, 2011

it took me 10s to recall ‘ant’ in BM

 

why are we acting like strangers when class starts leh? Probably our campus is too big that the possibility to meet each other is quite low ~

it’s weird I have a habit that I developed don’t know since when, to google every single things, even a random facts, so, the ants bump into each other and by using a chemical—pheromones, they exchange information~

That’s why ants are not so ba gua, since they don’t need to talk to communicate. unlike human XD

Speaking of ants, I have not seen an ant for ages already, how come Canada has no ant de? Or my house is not sweet enough leh

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...