July 21, 2010

‘despicable me’

Filled with anticipation and excitement, we arrived and prepared to watch Inception. One of the must watch movie for me (I found out the high rating of this movie online and the sci-fi + thrill genre attracted me).  This movie should be a lot more nicer in cinema. Well I regretted didn’t manage to watch Titanic and 2012 in cinema. 

Back to the point. YEA we arrived and headed the ticket reservation counter.. and we were late for the ticket collection ..

IN THE END, we didn’t manage to watch the movie I had anticipated for days since I saw the first trailer. We ended up watching the 3D movie Despicable Me which worth RM18 per ticket. It was quite expensive but that was the first 3D movie I watched in Ipoh. also, I learnt a new vocabulary from this movie- ‘despicable’ too.

The fact that, the thing that you had always wanted and anticipated disappears despite of your expectation, or something happens out of the order Ruined your mood somehow. (This feeling kinda similar to my mood when I went in SSC).. killin’ me

After the movie…

 

^  the main character that looks like frog and have super sharp pointing nose..

V the cute little potato creatures that like to chuckle..

I found it wasn’t that bad.  I would say this is one of the best movie I watched! SEE! thing doesn’t turn out that bad when you start to accept and see it from other perspectives. 

From anticipation and expectation, disappointment to adaptation, to acceptation and finally satisfaction. This is the cycle of life. Fate? Maybe. or Destiny? Erm.. totally out .. XD  crap.. >_< hoping for more luck this week.. hmm.. i hate uni life ..

so, when life goes out of your expectation, DON’T PANIC!  chill and be prepared to accept and to adapt! THere is more fun to be explored .. =)

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...