January 9, 2010

good year

image

Date changes everyday

Human changes everyday

We change by learning new things

We become mature

We grow stronger

I wonder how long will it takes for us to stop changing

But there are things that won’t change in our heart

Our memories

i dreamt about firework yesterday

I am very happy to see the firework playing fascinatingly on the sky and was reaching my camera for video recording

and all of a sudden it stops

I dropped my knife in my trash bin

and i threw it

is this a good omen or bad one

things will change continuously

but human will not change throughout their life

one day

we will stay

where we are

and look back

smiling at the past

looking at the far future

glad that there are bright light and rainbow right ahead

but not regretting at the past

sobbing at the path not taken or wrong path taken

the memories stay behind with smile and laughter

not with sorrow and pain

all the best to your future

may happiness never leave you

Tham Chook Teng

You are the best =)

Welcome 2010

this will be a great year for me and for you

may all bad things disappear in this world and good things stay

may all goodness and peace surround this world

may all bad luck buried in the ground and never haunt us down

May we have a merry new year

I will no longer be teen soon

I am getting older

and you too

so

get started now

do it before you regret later

never give up

never leave regret in my life

cheers ^^

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...