January 7, 2010

bond us!

I miss the memories in the big mansion we all stayed in Richmond

sweet family… ^_^

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE IF you give a try..

Hi, Hexen .. are you really in Toronto now…. SurprisING >_<

I see HOpes

Happiness

at least dream is beautiful…

May our bonds stay strong forever!

when should we book our ticket home… $$$$

2 comments:

Hexen Ong said...

Hi Chook Teng!!! XD
how's life so far? saw d u messed up everything post.... yeah me too for the past few days.... it all started with the printer that broke down two days ago and the lack of money i'm having rite now... haiz.... long time no chat d~~ miss u!!

LasVen said...

miss u hexen ^^ yea,... we shud chat more =DDD hope u doing ok =)))

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...