I am away from home for about one month… I learnt a lot here.. and realise that life is difficult when things must be done all by myself.. I learnt to be independent.. more independent than those time in ICPU.. where i can still call and go back home in 3 hours time.. now it’s different.. i need to fly pass half a globe to see you.. and it takes one day long journey…
life without family but just friends is not easy at all.. I can get support from friends but somehow it is different.. A lot of things i have to think for myself.. making decision and lead a life without your help is hard T T… I duno i was so dependent on you till i am here
I need to decide what to do and what i am not supposed to.. i am immature (can’t find a better word to describe) in spending and bargaining.. and also time management.. i know for myself… Now i know.. I dunno why i kept feeling regret after doing something or buying.. You always advise me when i need you… what you said is never wrong.. Now i know.. i never shop for things without you…. i never decide something without your help.. (except the questions in exam) I miss you…
I am the total opposite of you.. 坚强一点。。我也可以。。 嘻嘻。。
i know u can’t see this until someone at home is free enough to show this to u… T T love u mommy ….
i love my family …….
今年的中秋节月亮怎样看都不圆。。。
miss those days…
8 comments:
so sweet...
miss those day too...
Ct, add oil ya! I also will support u oh! Miss u ya...love u...
thank you TT i miss my home in ipoh ...
T.T This is so touching... No wonder laa..felt a bit weird.. after reading ur post only know why.. =.=
Maybe this is part of the growing process... to be independent.. Just bear it through and everything will be fine.. plus..hopefully we will all be a different person.. =)
Ya..time management, decision making and bargaining is the most important aspect and almost the most difficult part of becoming independent.. We are all still learning how to do these.. =) Not only u facing that.. haha..
I like the last sentence..
今年的中秋节月亮怎样看都不圆。。。
=.= aih... Now I MISS HOME..and my Mom.. although chat everyday through msn..but really stressed when can only hear her voice...and not able to be there... AIH...
Why u suddenly write so EMO post?? =.=
hahah .. mickey u wrote a long comment .. haha.. thanks ... ehehe.. ermm.. no ar.. where got emo wo.. my emo post not like tis de .. emo post i will put the smallest font with white color .. haha...
> < we are really growing up ler... T T but i wan my mama ... T T...
maybe i shud say... 原来我在m'sia看了19年的月亮是圆的。。
*back to work
Don't worry. i can help you all to punish the person... She will receive her retribution soon.. Haha.. the complain email is forwarded to the store manager
It's good to know that now is the Renaissance and reformation of our life.
Maybe, I am a totally different person from you and I always want to be independent??!!(dono)So...
haha, I think your mum miss you too... she got a big pot of curry at home waiting you to go back!!!haha
regards,
James
>> xiang rong hahaha thanks alot ler... hehe u r really dependable de ^_^ good to have u as fren =D
>> jamesssssssss... XDhuh wat u mean > < u are different now ? no ar.. u stil the joker chuen for me.. funny n busy .. haha... im sure my mom wont forget another pot curry for u too..
Post a Comment