August 30, 2009

sweet memories wif family =)

steamboat again =)

image

image

image

image

image

ICE CREAM time !!!

^_^V

image

mine..

image

my sis’s..

image

my bro’s

image

mom… haha… XD

image

ahem.. she ate lesser tis time.. i wonder she is… *ahem…  =P

image 

image 

image

weeee… V^_^V

 

here comes touching part… T_T

my bro sis and mom  plus *jiejie’s spirit in sarawak

*farewell gift for me T_T

image 

i wana cry ler … >_<

image

and deep inside.. my favourite too….

image

teddy with cover leaf …

image image

THANK YOU …

I LOVE YOU ALL…

MISS YOU

LOVE

YOU >_<

muacksszzzzz

2 comments:

Sam said...

so touch...i aso wan 2 cry liao after c ur post..when my family aso can like u de? haiz...i really duno...ct, u hv a great family!
God bless u...

LasVen said...

thanks mei teng =) im sure u have one great family too ^_^

u too ... al the best

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...