June 8, 2009

TQ… TQ…

 

Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Love ya!!!!!!

 

can’t believe my eyes..

yeah… can’t sleep tonight!!!

thank you everyone!!!

yes!! the “secret” works!!!

thanks Xinying, thanks Mathew, thanks Jason,thanks kaihan..                             thanks chuen, thanks snail,

thanks you..

a lot of you

thanks everyone thank YOU!!!!

thanks a dozen!!!!

-have been putting wallpaper at my desktop

-telling everyone i’ve print out the map

-saying i will go there again and again

-listening to the “secret”.. and believe it

-strive my best to get what i want

I WANT WHAT I WANT!!!

I GET WHAT I WANT!!!

muakcxxx

4 comments:

Lilian said...

Woohoo Chook Teng!!!

I'm really happy for you!

Dreams do come true!!

All da best for UBC and ur future YA!!!

Anonymous said...

no wonder you can spam my facebook photo album in late night/early morning lah....

haha...congrats.........

The Secret works

LasVen said...

Yea.. havent sleep til 5 sumting... wakkaka.. facebook left anderson playing games... wakaka

LasVen said...

Thanks lilian n chuen ... muakczzzx

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...