February 21, 2009

Music's great! big prawn head~

Conflict
Emm.. a dilemma ~ whether I should go for the concert.. haha
ma' roommate allowed me to go.. (go home halfway by 9 pm bus)
ma' breakmate insisted me to go back till the last second.. (too dangerous... going back alone~)

Analyse and Decision
In the end~
considering ma' roommate's opinion... plus ma' interest... plus mr tan's performance.. plus ..

P/s
while waiting time to go.. in the library.. 图书馆静得恐怖.. FINALLY~

Music Club concert
"
Explosion of Passion"
Friday (February 20
th)
7 – 10pm
MPH
performances by rock bands,
TUC Choir
TUC Jazz Society
Dance Club
solo performs
free food and refreshments.


the only photo i took.. the (small)guy playing drum.. MR TAn.. haha..
the combination of all musical instrument is perfect!
I love him so much!!

okay.. the worst thing came later..
9.55pm.. concert almost end..

then i realise... Ou Ou.. T.T
I forgot about my bag (which was locked in library's locker... )
okay,.. calm down.. think .. yaya.. everything left in my bag..

Em..
and library closes at 9.10pm..
obviously.. everything is denied..

conclusion:
My bag has no choice but to stay a night in library's locker.. pity him~
and i have to go back without my physics 12 .. keys.. purse.. calculus.. water..

~ end~

MOral Criricism
from this incident, I realised the importance of my bag..
without my key, I cant open my drawer and wardrobe..
I can't online for one day..
I can't blog..
I can't take my comfortable clothes for sleeping..
I can't sleep well thinking of my bag..
I can't...

Resolution
go back Taylors and get my bag~
good to see ma' bag!!!

thanks ma' roommate for approving +allowing me to go~
thanks ma' breakmate for your caring~


internet connection's the best late at night!


1 comment:

Hexen Ong said...

thx gal! ur soooooo sweeeeeeeet! ^^
feeling better adi...
jux last nite a bit stress...
thx ya!
*hugs*

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...