January 22, 2009

Attn: Genius work!

Want to be genius?
Want to score 99% for calculus ?
Want to know the secret of Ms joan's students' success?
Want to know....
So..
My task is..
steal the secret of GENIUS ...
and
Share with all of you..
Can't wait to know?
22 January 2009
remember this date
where I'll reveal the secret of ~~
'Him'
and here comes :
GEnIUS WoRK!!!
TATATATA
page 1
the exercises ms joan assigned to us was finished by him.. long long long time ago.. when I never even start.... Emm.. (i need at least 2 pages long to write this section's answer...)
thumb up~~
still the page 1 (I want to emphasize his work.. LOL)

page 2
(Here's the end of the exercises..) Emm.. can u imagine.. how genius's brain work?..
want to be genius?.. don't just sit there and mumbling and waiting .....
Do your homework like this.. and you'll end up being a GENIUS!
Bravo!
Good for YOU~
~That's all for my SHAring~
feeling confident to be genius tomorrow?
emm..
If you wake up tomorrow ..
doing work as shown as above..
but still
seeing yourself the same as before..
and NOT a genius
DON't BE SAD!
please don't hesitate
log on to

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...