December 3, 2009

for you

Sorry if i hurt you when you are weak.. I was wrong.. and now Still  doing wrong things.. I am sorry…

it’s all about timing. so lets time cures it.

I LOVE YOU.

this is my first dedication to you.

leave time solve the mess. and i will do my part for the remaining.

an excited electron will lose its energy and resume its ground state.  no matter how it gets excited… and every time the electron goes back to lower orbital, difference in energy is always a negative sign.

that negative hurts everyone. as well as the other electron that it bonded to…

lets take the absolute of the Delta E, and get everyone off the negative. for you and me.

No comments:

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...