April 10, 2012

a dream

a weird scary dream

me, zombie, siewying, my prof ~

the bloody moment when my prof sliced the zombie longitudinally from the head

and the awkward thing when sy is there fighting the zombie

LOL

I guess it all means the starting of the final exam

and the most ridiculous moment when THERE IS A BEE IN MY ROOM , when my window is only 1cm wide-opened!

Photo Apr 10, 9 09 48 AM

*the thing is that I was laughing at the bee for not able to go in my room (proven by this picture I took), now the bee proved me wrong. = = with determination… T_T

2 comments:

ShuWoon said...

omg, i can't help laughing out loud. Siewying and zombies in your dreams?

know what, i actually told siewying about a survey i did yesterday: i watched 2 horror movie clips, got ghosts, zombies etc. funny when i see this post of yours.

Good luck in your exams, hang out later! =D

LasVen said...

lol now i think back, funny lor, But is truly scary in my dream XD i woke up at 630am because of that haha, more effective than my alarm.

sure sure! jiayou together and have fun later :D

I am back! after 11 months!

Can't imagine! wow! it has been almost a year since I last updated my bamboo page! A lot of things happened! Things turned out different...