During the combating period, my id usually win but this time my superego overtook id yay~
but after the critical period, my id came back with more power and gain victory
and now my ego is in a heated stage to decide between id and superego..
then i am stressed again… hmm
external factors can be additives that make my life more spicy, I am quite surprised to find out how you think who i am and what you did
anyway, it’s over and i shall get back and support my superego …
is all about the crazy psychology and i think i can do better if i have more time to enjoy the notes
I have 2 labs ahead tomorrow but I am so actively driven by my id! OMG
came to think of my sleepiness that cost me missing two biology homework and 3 clicker questions ignites my superego! go go go
No comments:
Post a Comment