It’s not an appropriate time to blog right now—I have 2 labs this Friday and I have lots of lectures to covered, nonstop pending assignments and activities.. Now I know.. I am back to my Uni life. again!.. No more ‘duck-feeding’ education system in Canada or University.. You can do what you want, either screw up your tests, or study days and night, skip your classes, who cares? As long as you pay your tuition fees and get your year done!
I am having quite an exciting week. First, I had the tupperware melted in the oven =X and now I know .. microwavable doesn’t mean oven safe.. opss.. And just now, I had my phone left in the Staples store.. I ran all the way back, panting, and luckily, it was still there! This is how I get my morning exercise today =D LOL no more laughable stories =P
*I wish I can get higher yield! where my salicylic acid crystals went = =
Happy busy month people!
although you might find yourself doing this very often –> lol cute one
1 comment:
i like the piggy! =) cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Post a Comment