YES! Finally I watched Inception! Hmm.. what can I say.. IT WAS NICE!
Can’t differentiate dream and reality? XD It’s easy. Dream is almost perfect. Reality is never perfect? Erm. not really.. I will never do something risky or kill myself in my dream coz in my dream, i will never know when I am not real.
If I were to know I am in my dream, I can have life in take 2! sounds interesting. You can find out how will you ended up if you behave differently or try doing things you will never do in real life.
too bad you don’t know when is your dream when you are dreaming.. confused? again.. you don’t know when is your dream when you are dreaming… see? haha it rhymes and make sense =D opsss cold joke
my Completed lists:
- KFC
- Pizza
- Curry/Laksa..etc
- Sushi King
- Steamboat
- ABC icekacang
- Karaoke
- Secret Recipe
- Inception
To be completed … soon..
- Learn cooking
- Sleep till after 12pm one day before class starts
- McD
- Pre-second year Studies
- Hair
- Specs, Shoes, Bag, Lots of pen, etc
- Laptop + reformat
- to much to be listed..
Back to reality.. Happy jagaing shop~
2 comments:
actually there's a dream called Lucid Dreaming, where you're actually aware that you're dreaming..
So what u gonna do if you found out that u're actually dreaming? =P
haha.. if i know im dreaming i wil do things that i will never try in reallife XD
Post a Comment