Here's my slam poem presented finished minutes ago~
slam~
here goes...
How’s My Day
by Tham Chook Teng
I saw the world beyond my height
Everything seems so bright
Within my sight
Yet I am no one to be seen
Like a needle in the sea
A lemon in a cup of tea
10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
I counted the days
From Ipoh to this place
Until I reached here that day
Which was a Saturday
Sad to sayThat day’s my birthday
I’m here at least 120 days
Having classes for at least 80 days
Today’s Friday
I’m here to say
How’s my day today
I have to say, that I have nothing to say
But to say nothing is what I shouldn’t say
So I’ll say
Do you know what I’m trying to say?
I want to say
Life is like a play
You will never have time to lay
Final exam is in few more days
If you ignore the schooling days
If you want to have good holidays
It’s better you study every single day
Although what you study everyday
Might not be what you dreamt for those days
Dream is not always destiny nowadays
Coz we’ve got to catch up with trend today
Which is not following interest but JPA
My mom said, ‘Don’t study too hard today’
I saw the world beyond my height
Everything seems so bright
Within my sight
Yet I am no one to be seen
Like a needle in the sea
A lemon in a cup of tea
10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
I counted the days
From Ipoh to this place
Until I reached here that day
Which was a Saturday
Sad to sayThat day’s my birthday
I’m here at least 120 days
Having classes for at least 80 days
Today’s Friday
I’m here to say
How’s my day today
I have to say, that I have nothing to say
But to say nothing is what I shouldn’t say
So I’ll say
Do you know what I’m trying to say?
I want to say
Life is like a play
You will never have time to lay
Final exam is in few more days
If you ignore the schooling days
If you want to have good holidays
It’s better you study every single day
Although what you study everyday
Might not be what you dreamt for those days
Dream is not always destiny nowadays
Coz we’ve got to catch up with trend today
Which is not following interest but JPA
My mom said, ‘Don’t study too hard today’
1 comment:
simply for entertainment~ good work everyone~
Post a Comment